If you could travel to anywhere in the United States where would you go? I’d definitely need to think about it for a little bit, but I’m pretty sure I’d choose someplace that’s warm and sunny with palm trees lining the streets. However, everyone is different and while one person might like to take a vacation and visit their favorite ski resort someone else might prefer to lay on a sandy beach (covered in sunscreen of course) while enjoying a good book. It doesn’t matter to me what someone else considers a relaxing vacation as long as they actually get to take a vacation every now and then. The problem is that time and that pesky little thing called money can often get in the way of taking a much-needed vacation with your loved ones and that is why I’m so darn thrilled to share U.S. Cellular’s MyAnywhere Photo Contest with you! Since you can benefit from U.S. Cellular’s network coverage all across the country (often in areas where other wireless carriers don’t work), they want to see where your ‘anywhere’ takes you so get ready to snap some pictures (one of my favorite things to do with my snazzy new Samsung Galaxy S7) and enter this amazing photo contest! Not only can U.S. Cellular customers win amazing weekly prizes, but the grand prize winner gets a trip for 4 to anywhere in the United States! Yes, you read that right. If you win the big prize you get to take three people with you anywhere you want to go in this big, wide, beautiful country of ours.
What are you waiting for? Oh yeah, the rules. You should probably read those, but then hurry up and start capturing and sharing your best photos from the middle of anywhere because this contest ends very soon.
How to Enter the U.S. Cellular MyAnywhere Photo Contest
- Take one or several beautiful photos.
- Share your photo(s) on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook.
- Include the #MyAnywhere hashtag and tag U.S. Cellular in each post (this step is important so please don’t forget).
- Enter as many times as you like (as long as each entry includes a different photo) between now and the end of the contest, which is June 26th (HURRY).
- Be creative with your photos because they are looking for your unique perspective.
- Get ready to think outside the box as you snap a photo of your city’s skyline or your grocery store’s parking lot or your neighbor’s yard (just get their permission first) because it’s that simple to enter the MyAnywhere contest!
- Be a current U.S. Cellular customer and read the more detailed rules and regulations, which can be found on the the contest page.
Here’s a video that might explain things a little better than I can – check it out!
Disclosure: I’m a compensated member of the U.S. Cellular blogger brigade, but all thoughts are my own and you should totally enter this contest.